Custom e-Learning Development – A Well-Honed Method
To briefly summarize our approach:
The first thing we need to do is carry out a Training Need Analysis (TNA). Through interviews, reviews of training material, meeting with all stakeholders that have a say in your training approach, we find out about your specific business environment, history, specific issues, etc., and we consider all this in the context of your business goals.
The next step is to develop, in partnership with you, a learning strategy to address the issue at hand or help you attain your goals. This strategy may be limited to a single department or issue, but it can also be tailored to your long-term corporate business objectives.
Our instructional design team develops learning solutions that leverage our industry expertise as well as the learning tools and technology at our disposal. The goal, at this stage, is to develop the right learning mix for your organization.
We deploy your program, carry out facilitator training and implement hosting and technical support services.
We assess the results, to ensure that the changes in behaviour, performance, productivity – or whatever goal you have identified – manifest.
We adjust! Since we build learning solutions to obtain results and not for the sake of building them, we need metrics to confirm that your investment is profitable, and we'll fine-tune your solution as much as necessary.
What makes KnowledgeOne different?
A number of things make us stand out from the crowd:
- Our mastery of instructional design methodologies
- Our extensive experience in building and developing comprehensive and/or highly specific learning strategies
- Our expertise in a broad range of industrial settings
- Our multicultural task force
- Our experience of a vast range of cultural settings
- Our capacity to work in several languages
Most important of all – we’re results oriented:
- First, we focus on aligning your learning goals with your business goals.
- Second, we make sure you attain your learning goals.
Contact us to find out what your own custom learning solution would look like.