Passionate about learning and training? Excited about new learning technologies and the possibilities they offer?
Join our dynamic team!
The Implementation Support Agent, seated at the front desk, supports the day-to-day functions of KnowledgeOne by greeting visitors, answering inquiries, and assisting Course Coordinators with operational tasks in order to ensure a memorable customer experience throughout the implementation of academic e-learning solutions.
We are looking for a client-oriented dynamic, organized and autonomous candidate, who is passionate about the e-learning industry, to join our team for one (1) year with possibility to extend the duration of employment.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
E-learning Implementation Support
- Answers general inquiries from the public and our customers via phone and email;
- Processes in person payments for online courses;
- Collaborates with course implementation team and supports all administrative needs;
- Coordinates the e-book process for new titles between internal departments and external vendors;
- Produces reports as required from internal systems;
- Provides administrative support on all special projects on demand.
- Welcomes and greets guests, clients and students (i.e. signs in visitors, directs visitors to the relevant individual, etc.);
- Maintains a pleasant appearance of the reception area;
- Prepares, sends, receives and distributes all mail, faxes and parcels;
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- Demonstrates a high level of discretion, confidentiality and professionalism;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Quick thinking and able to keep an overview of different processes and tasks and work independently with minimal supervision;
- Strongly client-oriented, conveying a friendly and respectful demeanour;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent professional communication skills and ability to compose written correspondences;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- DCS in a pertinent field (i.e. Administration).
- Minimum of 2 years of related customer service experience in an office environment required;
- Previous experience supporting a multidisciplinary team considered an asset.
- Bilingue – Français et anglais (Advanced level).
- Flexible hours, 35 hours a week
- Complete insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dialogue Telehealth Virtual Service
- Company-matched pension plan
- Personal and sick day banks
- Dynamic and fun team
- Office located downtown, across the street from Concordia Metro station, with on-site staff lounges
- And much more…
Come and join the team!
Send us your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Haven’t found a position that matches what you’re looking for? Send us your resume at email@example.com and you will be considered once the next opportunity arises.
The use of the masculine gender in our open positions includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.
Why work with us?
Absolutely, if more than one job fits with your expectations and your interests, you can apply to all at once. However, we recommend you apply for the jobs that truly match your profile.
After the internal and external postings, we check all CVs. The external selected candidates are contacted by phone for a 15-minutes phone interview. This first contact with the candidate is mainly conducted through open-ended questions related to your professional background, as well as general questions about yourself (location, salary expectations, availability for an interview, etc.). After passing the phone interview, the selected candidates get contacted for an in-person interview and, if required, a technical test. Upon passing the final interview, professional references may be requested and the job offer is finally presented to the selected candidate.
The recruitment process can be extended depending on the quantity of applications we receive. However, only selected candidates will be notified. Please be aware that if we do not see a suitable match between your qualifications and our open positions, we will keep your information on file in the event of future positions becoming available.
Yes, if you want to do a spontaneous candidacy, please send us your resume at HR@knowledgeone.ca or apply through our website.
Sure, here are just a few tips:
Pay attention to your resume:
- This is the first presentation of yourself that we will see, so please try to have it as updated as possible,
- Keep it short! Highlight your achievements and align your skills and experience with the job description,
- Tell us about your previous work experience: years, function, background.
We work in the learning business, so learn about us!
- Do your search about our mission, vision & values. Do they match with yours?
- All question during the recruitment process are welcomed so think about things you would like to ask us!
Have fun and good luck!
- We are a fun and diverse team, so put your best smile forward and let’s meet!