Passionate about learning and training? Excited about new learning technologies and the possibilities they offer?
Join our dynamic team!
Haven’t found a position that matches what you’re looking for? Send us your resume at email@example.com and you will be considered once the next opportunity arises.
Why work with us?
Absolutely, if more than one job fits with your expectations and your interests, you can apply to all at once. However, we recommend you apply for the jobs that truly match your profile.
After the internal and external postings, we check all CVs. The external selected candidates are contacted by phone for a 15-minutes phone interview. This first contact with the candidate is mainly conducted through open-ended questions related to your professional background, as well as general questions about yourself (location, salary expectations, availability for an interview, etc.). After passing the phone interview, the selected candidates get contacted for an in-person interview and, if required, a technical test. Upon passing the final interview, professional references may be requested and the job offer is finally presented to the selected candidate.
The recruitment process can be extended depending on the quantity of applications we receive. However, only selected candidates will be notified. Please be aware that if we do not see a suitable match between your qualifications and our open positions, we will keep your information on file in the event of future positions becoming available.
Yes, if you want to do a spontaneous candidacy, please send us your resume at HR@knowledgeone.ca or apply through our website.
Sure, here are just a few tips:
Pay attention to your resume:
- This is the first presentation of yourself that we will see, so please try to have it as updated as possible,
- Keep it short! Highlight your achievements and align your skills and experience with the job description,
- Tell us about your previous work experience: years, function, background.
We work in the learning business, so learn about us!
- Do your search about our mission, vision & values. Do they match with yours?
- All question during the recruitment process are welcomed so think about things you would like to ask us!
Have fun and good luck!
- We are a fun and diverse team, so put your best smile forward and let’s meet!