The Front-End Web Developer develops and implements web pages and learning sites, integrates websites with back-end applications, and performs maintenance and updates to existing websites, all of which in an educational context.
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develops web-based applications and components according to technical design specifications;
- Programs and integrates course interfaces into web pages using design patterns and best practices;
- Conducts testing and debugging and troubleshoots issues for better performance;
- Creates and maintains course templates;
- Analyzes performance of web applications and corrects deficiencies;
- Resolves questions and issues regarding content integration;
- Maintains confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed;
- Documents programming problems and resolutions for future reference;
- Ensures that all code created is properly documented;
- Conducts research and incorporates best web development methodologies.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Strong familiarity with W3C Web standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining templates
- Ability to work in a Windows-based environment
- Knowledge of the following programs: Adobe Creative Suite (advanced level), Photoshop and Illustrator (advanced level)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
- Chrome and Firefox (advanced level)
- College or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Digital Studies or other pertinent fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within his/her environment
- Bilingual (Intermediate Level)
Send us your resume at email@example.com