The information we collect:
In order to serve you better, we may, from time to time, request that you provide us with some personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information.
More specifically, we will collect:
Registration information, when you enrol in courses offered through KnowledgeOne. This helps us process your application and facilitate your access to other courses in the future.
Be assured that we only collect personal information that you specifically and knowingly provide to us.
How we use your personal information:
We may use your personal information to:
- Process and administer the information that you have requested.
- Provide you with products and services that you have requested.
- Improve our website and the services we provide.
- Customize and tailor your experience on our website.
- Provide you with information on any changes in our services, agreements, or policies.
- Conduct market research on eLearning.
When you send us an e-mail, we will use your name and e-mail address to respond. Your message may be shared with the appropriate individuals at KnowledgeOne and Concordia University so that we can provide you with the most useful and suitable answer and improve your experience at KnowledgeOne. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any other outside parties.